Have pain abdomen before, during periods, cyst removed, diagnosed endometrosis, given crisanta. Safe medicine?

I'm 27 years old unmarried girl weigh 57 kgs. I had been diagnosed with endermetriosis and had a cyst removed from my left ovary last year. I still get a slight pain before and during my periods on the left lower abdomen. My sonography results are normal. But since i dont plan to marry anytime soon my Gynac has suggested i take crisanta tablets for a few months. I have never been on pills before. What are the side effects of Crisanta. Will these contraceptive pills affect my ability to conceive in the future. Will it lead to weight gain.Is there a better alternative?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013