Hard lump at the base of skull, several glands inside collar bone. Recently diagnosed with candidiasis, intestinal worms. Related?

I am 26 year old female and I have had a hardish lump at the base of my skull , just at the top of my neck, on the left side for probably nearly 16 years, or at least that is what I remember. Now a new lump has formed a little above this one actually on the back of my head, A few years ago I had several large glands come up just inside my left collar bone, I had a chest infection at the time but the glands didn t go down until about 6 months after and still if I get run down they enlarge again, they cause me an uneasy dull aching as do the ones in my neck at times with the feeling of pressure. I have an on going battle with eczema and immunity problems since I was a baby, so I am aware that it could be to do with my lymph nodes and deposits on them. I was also recently told I had candidaisis and intestinal worms that I think were totally over-running my body since childhood. I have thankfully got rid of all this by doing a very strict detox and herbal remedies, but I was concerned the lumps could be something to do with the cysts parasites make? I also have slight swelling of the right side of my body, my fingers, my arm, my leg are all bigger on the right and I suffer from eczema mostly on my hands and forearms and my ankles and up my calfs. Today I also drank green tea in the morning, threw up a little bit and then my spit had blood in it after. This has happened several times in the last 6/7 months. I have also had an unreasonable amount of hair fall out in the last 3 months and it has become thinner. I did have quite thick hair before so I haven t gone bald and new hair is regrowing. I totally believe in looking at the body as a whole so I feel like I have one to many little issues to just be an infection. This has all been going on for too long and every time I go to the doctors, which isn t often as the say they can t feel lumps or it is just an infection. I hope you can maybe give me a few explanations so it might push me to see a doctor and get it sorted. Many Thanks Sonia
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013