Candidiasis, infection in vagina, swollen cecum, intestinal worms

I am a 72 yr old woman with Candidiasis (systemic) and have an infection in the vaginal area (yellow discharge) Also have had reoccurring BV but now have a swollen cecum . . I got intestinal worms many years back from eating undercooked venison at a restaurant. I have be treating them and now they are back. Could those parasites be causing the swelling of the cecum ? and what should I do for it? I had an Ion foot cleanse 2 days ago and a colonic irrigation in which gallbladder/worms were visible.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012