Hair fall in crown area of head. Using mintop gel, livon hair oil. Treatment options?

I am 23 year old male, getting hlots of hair loss fron last 2 years, 1.5 years ago i used mintop gel(2%) for just one month, from that time hair loss %age has been incresed, then i used Livon hair oil, i was also not working for me, then i started using normal coconut oil, and from past 7 month undergoing from homeopathic treatment, still not feeling well. Now i lost my central area and almost front area. What should i do now
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012