Merits and Demerits listed
Thanks for the query.
Stem cells are the latest approach in hair fall therapy.
Stem cell means, A cell which has the capability to grow into any type of cell.
Special stem cells are purified which can grow into hair.
These cells are...
1) Are there reputed hospitals in Chennai or other major cities in India that provide similar services?
2) Are they ICMR/FDA approved?How do I check their credentials?
3) do these hospitals provide post treatment care during recuperation like the Chinese model.
Stem Cell therapy has shown some promising benefits in cardiac and neurological disorders.
Stem cell therapy has been attempted in kidney diseases, but these are usually acute kidney diseases/ acute glomerulonephritis where some benefits have been noticed. Attempts at...
Thanks for asking in Healthcare Magic.
Fibrosis and immune rejection are the long term complications of kidney transplantation. The immunosuppressive drugs like Cyclosporin and monoclonal antibodies like Muromonab -CD3 given to prevent graft rejection act by preventing the cell mediated...
The Child has cuts/ scaly skin on palms / soles/ joints/ neck and with itcthing. The Skin remains dry and remain hard in winters/ summers.
The child otherwise is active and is emotionally balanced.
Now we are expecting our second child in 1-2 months from now. We are planning to store/preserve the umbilical cord stem cells at the time of this delivery and if GOD is kind , we wish to use it to cure ichthyosis (skin disease) of our first child.
Now our queries are -
1) Can Ichthyosis be treated like this through Stem Cells - Is there a study or history available;
2) Would transfusing stem cells in the first child be permitted irrespective of the blood group of new born (Is it allowable even if both children have different blood group)
3) Is it 100% safe or has a side effect;
4) Does it matter which stem cell preservation company we use or we should consult Doctors (the company with history would be beneficial);
5) Any Best company that is suggestive;
6) Any Team of Doctors in India who can guide us (may be a genetic / skin specialist)
7) Is there a negative thing about this which we should we aware about;
8) Is it possible in India or we should look forward to do this outside India. If yes in which country.
We think that GOD has given us a golden opportunity which is the only chance to cure this.
I would keep a possibility of Icthyosis Vulgaris which is an autosomal dominantly inherited disease.
Lamellar icthyosis is autosomal recessively inherited and is very severe, with thick plate like scales/armour covering most of the body. In Lamellar icthyosis...
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
I had gone through your query and understand your concern.
These are the recent advances in the treatment of Arthritis.
The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) holds great promise for treating patients with knee osteoarthritis.
The treatment improved pain and function,...