Hair fall even after taking medicine, hair colour changing to grey. Suggestion?

why i m getting more hairfall at this age? evn after taking doctor mediactions and my own hairfall treatment i didnt get any satisfactory results. can we really stop it and regrowth the lost hair? My hair completely at the last phase of 1/4th volume. As I hav curly hair it wont seems mch thinner bt i m worried as a girl . half of the hair became grey n all the new commings also in grey. How to stop it? Plz suggest something. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012