I am suffering from Hair fall and I am taking Dr Batra's Homiopathi medicine.

I am suffering from Hair fall since 1 1/2 year. I am taking Dr Batra s Homiopathi medicine. Still hair fall is there and while doing head bath i obsereved huge hair fall.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010

use coconut oils with shoe flower and curry leaves extracts in it. Wash hair well, dont leave shampoo and chemical conditioner to stay in hair for long time it will cause more hairfall.

Anonymous's Response

Dont believe in a good high protien diet, take lots of dairy products, use homemade hair packs..they are known to help in this.

Thwe main cause for hairfall is dandruff in you have problem of dandruff also, if yes, then yu have to treat this first and then your hair fall wil stop.

See a trichologist. he wil tel you what is pattern of hairfall. Sometimes it is heriditary.

May be you are allergic to chemical shampoos and other things..Use herbal products and see..also use soft water to wash hair..hard water causes damage to hair..