Had unprotected sex with unknown partner. Red spots on forearm and chest. Is it HIV?

Dear Doctor I had intercourse with a call girl using condom on 2nd then again on 7th . I had oral contact with her sex organ in my second visit . I m afraid I ll have hiv .I got tested a week later after 2nd visit ie 7th and the result was hiv negative . But since yesterday i found that i started getting spots of red mark on my forearm one on my chest on my thigh then on my feet . I have inflammation of pain on my palm . pls help me .
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013