Had unprotected sex, took morning pill, experiencing brown spotting and cramps in my lower abdomen. Am I pregnant?

Hi , I am years old and i had sex with my bf several times during the month of february but he ejaculated inside me except for once when he did and i took morning after pill within the twelve hours time .I had I pill on third february and today on third of march i am experiencing brown spottings and cramps in my lower abdomen . Please help as i am confused and am worried if i am pregnent or not ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013