Had unprotected sex on the day supposed to start birth control pills, doubled up the pills later and took plan B. Pregnancy chance?

Hi. So 19 days ago, on the day before I was supposed to start my birth control pills again I had unprotected sex. He only thrusted 4 or 5 times and we both freaked out because of not having a condom. Nothing came out of him at all. Directly after I took four birth control pills. The day after I took four more pills. Then the day after I took 4 more plus a Plan B at the 42 hour mark. I am stressing out. I end my birth control pills on Sat. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013