Had unprotected sex, nipples hurt, pain in underarm, cramps, thin discharge. Any possibility of pregnancy ?

I have had unportected sex 6 times . i feel as if im about to come on my period as my nipples hurt i have cramps and underarm pain. however i have been feeling a little tierd than usual wanting to sleep during the day.... i have a thin discharge but has lumps in it like wet tissue paper, Is there a possibilty of pregnancy or am i going to come on soon? I have taken tests but i feel is too soon.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012