Had unprotected sex during ovulation week. Pregnancy test is negative. Is there any chances for pregnancy?

Me and my husband are TTC and had unprotected sex 3 times during my ovulation week (I have the pink pad app on my phone that tells me whenever I am)
My breast are slightly sore, I am constipated, gassy, extremely moody, and cramping. My period came a day before it was suppose to and it was SUPER light. I've never had one this light, and it only lasted 3 days and suddenly stopped. I am still having all of the symptoms of my period, though. Also, something in my body just doesn't feel right. I am achy and tired all of the time. I took a pregnancy test right before I started bleeding and it was negative. Is there a chance I could still be pregnant? We have been TTC for a while now.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013