Had unprotected sex. Missed period. Took some antiviral medication and antibiotics in between. Any chances of pregnancy?

Hi so, I had my last period around April 29th-May 4th. I fooled around with my partner June 4th with a condom. He wasn t inside me all the way, so we did not have sex. I missed my period for May, but just got my period today June 4th. In between that time, the time I should have gotten my period which would have been May 29th, I had like one spot here and there then it went away. I have also had the flu the whole week of April 29th -May 4th, and took some antiviral medication as well during that whole week and about the 2nd or 3rd week of May took antiobiotics to prevent whooping cough .( azithromycin ). I know this could have possibly set back my schedule a couple days. Is there still a chance I could still be pregnant? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012