Had unprotected sex. Forgot mini pill. High risk of pregnancy?

I forgot to take my mini- pill for two consecutive days and continued to have unprotected sex because I genuinely didn t remember about them. Is there a high chance of pregnancy? Also, I had what I thought was an early period last week. It lasted a few days and then turned really light and I continued spotting every day. Yesterday I had really heavy bleeding and that has continued through the day. I had a tampon in last night and it bled through after a few hours so I changed it and a few hours later it bled through again. Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013