Had unprotected sex. Back pain, nausea, mucus in mouth, stuffy nose. Pregnant?

Ok so I had sex early this month with no condom. Maybe an week after that I had back pain all day everyday. I didn t have morning sickness ,instead I felled sick at night when I went to sick. I wanted to vomit but It didn t come up. I tasted mucus in my mouth. My nose was stuffy for a night but then never camed back. I took 2 pregnancy test and they both camed up negative. My stomach is becoming bigger but I haven t gained any weight instead lost. Earlier today I was walking up the stairs and I got a sharp pain in my stomach which is now messing with my back again. Could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013