Had ultrasound that showed low BPD, baby in breech position. What now?

Hi, I m currently 28 wks today. Had an u/s Monday and was told hc was normal @ 27w5d but BPD was low @ 25w. Baby is in breech position. Dr. Said she wasn t worried due to all previous blood and scans coming up normal. She thinks this was due to position. Its my 1st baby and I m 37 yrs old. Baby is weighing 2lbs7oz. Could you give me ur input please. I have yo go back in 3wks. Been reading and searching and trying not to dwell but needless to say its inevitable not too. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013