Had stomach cramps and dark bowel movement. Fell weak and upper legs hurt. Cause?

Early today I had the worst stomach cramps in my life I'm female 51 years old. I thought it was because I had to use restrooms. I could not walk sit nothing helped. I did have a BM which was dark and rather greasy and then the pain went to my back. This lasted approx 30 minutes and I honestly could bear no more. My entire middle stomach was cramping and pain in right side I can pinpoint where it hurt. Between the pain I felt so sick and weird I did get sick but mostly dry heaves. When the cramps started to subside I got in bed and put heating pad on I feel much better now still feel a bit sick upper legs hurt feel weak is this my gallbladder mu stomach makes such weird noises I have had this happen before but not nearly this severe.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013