Stomach cramps, back pain, diarrhea, blood stools. Emergency?

I woke up around 2 am with stomach cramps and back pain . I had diarrhea for several hour. Stomach cramps and back pain is worse but instead of a stool when I have the urge to have a bowel movement it is only blood. My stomach cramps and back hurt worse when I have the feeling that I need to have a bowel movement. I have had the blood instead of stool for about 5 hours. It has occured about 4 times during this time. Is it something I should go to er for?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012