Had sex, red spot on penis, sore vagina, itching, irritation, had blood blisters. Help?

me and my bf had sex staurday night and the frist time we did was his first time wearing a condom well he didnt know how to put one on and it was like a balloon on his penis and i let him go like that and didnt correct it well the next two times i put the condom on once and the other we didnt use one and after the first his penis was sore and my vagina was sore but we didnt care then yesterday a red spot appeared on his penis and today it started itching could it be that since the condom wasn t on right it caused some sort of irritation or a blood blister or something
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013