Had right salpingectomy for an ectopic pregnancy. When will i know what months I started ovulating from my left ovary?

Hi, I had a right salpingectomy in the beginning of february this year, for an ectopic pregnancy . I was very early in my pregnancy and had been regular with my cycle until the month before (january). My question is, when will I know what months I started ovulating from my left ovary? Would it have been february? or would the ectopic pregnancy stuffed it up and the left ovary ovulated in march? Funny enough, my menstrual cycles are following the same 28 day cycle as pre-ectopic.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013