Had migraines from a long time. Extreme knots in shoulder, neck. Which specialist should I see?

Hi I am 31 Years old and have had migraines for about 8 years now. They used to be treatable my exedrine migraine medicine and now the only medicine that will stop the pain is Sumatriptain. The doctor has tried a bunch of different perventative medicines but none of it is working and the migraines are getting worse each year. For the past 3 months the migraines have been followed by extreme knots in my shoulder area and into my neck . Is there a reason this might be or a certain doctor I should see, my normal doctor is not the best at following up so I m trying to find a good doctor for this sort of thing.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013