Had irregular periods. Used clomid. Got periods. Had clear and stretchy vaginal discharge. Due to ovulation?

I used to have irregular meNstruation , every 3 months. I started using primolut N in December nd got my period after about 5 days of using d primolut N then I used clomid on the 2nd to 5th day of d cycLe then afTer 49 days the next cycle started without me using the primolut N then I used clomid again but this time on the 5th to 9th day of the cycle. My question is if pregnancy does not occuR while using clomid, how many days after using the clomid will it take for the next cycle to start considering the fact that ovulation occurred because I noticed the egg white clear and stretchy vaginal discharge . Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013