Had intercourse, took pill next morning. Chance of pregnancy?

I'm currently on the pill, however yesterday I didn't take it due to a friend having my bag still at her house! As soon as I got my bag from her I took the pill straight away (It was after 12 hours though since I normally take it). I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday morning but not since then.. I took my pill this morning at the normal time and I know I have to take it for seven days before being protected again... is there any chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013