Had intercourse. Took Nextchoice. Had light bleeding during periods. Suggestions?

I took next choice 30 minute after intercourse on march 15 after four day I was excepting my period on tuesday march 19 around 3pm I got my period but I ve had mild cramp like i always do but i found it to be strange becase im always a heavy on the first day but this time it was very little bleeding and pinkish/ orange watery blood .. I m not sure if its spotting or my period. Does it mean anything ? Very worried please answer ASAP with clear words. Thank you so much
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013