Unprotected sex, took ECP, had delayed period. No periods this month, no other sexual activity. Causes and treatment?

Hi! i had intercourse with my fiance last month and had contraceptive pill after the intercourse after that i had got my periods but they were late but my problem is this that month i did not get my periods last time i had it on 28th it was 5 day cycle after that i did not get periods we did not have intercourse after that till today.what is the cause that i did not get my periods still?please preacribe any medication to get my periods.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012