Had hcg injection. No period. Given norethisterone. Period started. Then absent period. Still effect of medicine?

I was given an HCG injection to stimulate ovulation in November last year. I then onwards didnot get my periods up until March, 4 months later, when I was given norethisterone to induce my delayed period and after about 10 days I started my menses which lasted for 8 days. I began on the 16th and ended on the 23rd March. Up to date, 24th April, I have not resumed my period, is this oky? Could the norethisterone be playing a part still?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013