Had flu like symptoms, pressure on head while standing, experiencing vision change. Suggestions?

I had flu like symptoms the other day. Fever, nausea , a little bit of fatigue , nothing too serious. It only lasted for one night, but the thing that has persisted is a pressure in the left part of my head whenever I stand up too quickly. It quickly dissipates after or when I m not moving, but is still around whenever I do move suddenly. This isn t common for me. I am also experiencing a possible vision change in my right eye, though I did just VERY recently get a new prescription for contact lenses , so it s possible the prescription may just have been incorrect when I had it checked. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013