Had unprotected oral sex. Chances of chalymadia, gonorhea, syphilous and CMV?

Hi Doctor
About few months ago i engage in unprotected oral sex with another woman in a massage parlor.
I had received unprotected oral sex and licked the outer vagina which seems clean.Am i risk for
any std specially chalymadia,Gonorhea,Syphilous and CMV.I had no symptoms so far.
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The sexually transmitted infections that are most common are trichomonas, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, herpes, syphillis, HIV, hepatitis B.
Trichomonas presents a irritation inside the penis, burning on urination and discharge which can be yellow, greenish or in some cases white. 70% of persons do not have any symptoms at all. It is diagnosed by STI screening using a urethral swab. It is curable and is treated with a antibiotic medication.
Chlamydia and gonorrhoea may also be silent with persons having no symptoms. If symptoms do occur they will include penile discharge, burning on urination, itching, pain and swelling around the testes. Both infections are cured with antibiotics.
Syphilis first presents with an ulcer.
Herpes causes small bumps which are painful. These would eventually become small ulcers.
HIV transmission may not cause any symptoms in some persons. Some persons in the days to weeks after transmission may experience flu like symptoms such as muscle pain, headache, fever. It is not usually associated with a rash on the penis.
Hepatitis B also causes flu like symptoms but may also cause abdominal pain or discomfort, decrease in appetite.
There are no symptoms till now but , of course, they are silent in a large number of persons.
It is best to consider visiting your doctor for an assessment and screening.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.