Fibromyalgia, have frequent bouts of pain, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, trembling, test showed high muscle enzymes. Conclusion?

I am a 36 year old female. I ve been diagnosed with Fybromyalgia some years ago. Im constantly in pain, but also feeling extremely fatigued out of the blue with a sudden onset of flu-like symptoms (soar throat , stiff achy neck , etc.). The past couple days I ve been having bouts of nausea , dizziness , feeling faint, shaky and cold feet and hands. I cannot get an answer or reason why I m going through this. My recent blood work from my rheumatologist visit shows my muscle enzymes at a little over 1,000. Still don t know what that means, if anything. PLEASE someone help.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012