Had dark brown discharge with few lumps. Trying to conceive. Feeling tired, white discharge. Pregnant?

Hi, I had a period or so I thought I did 2 weeks ago. It was dark brown and a few lumps came out and lasted for 3 days but really dark brown - no red blood . Me and my boyfriend have been TTC and now I feel tired and my belly won t stop gurgling and I m a bit gassy which isn t like me!! Also I had milky white discharge with no odour yesterday and lots of it. I was wet through and this hasn t happened before. Is this normal, could I be pregnant? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013