Had dark brown discharge after using micronor. What could it be? Taken antibiotics for chest infection before

Hi I have been on micronor for 3 weeks, this is a new pill for me I was on cerazette before this but I bled every day, a week before starting the micronor I was on anti biotics for a chest infection after finishing the course of anti biotics I started taking the micronor which stopped the bleeding completely. I thought I had come on my period 2 days ago but it was just dark brown clumpy discharge and has now stopped? What could this be? Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012