Had benign joint hypermobility after first pregnancy, broken pubic bone, second pregnancy delivered by C-section or normally?

My daughter was diagnosed with benign joint hypermobility after a very difficult 1st pregnancy. She did deliver normally though a broken pubic bone was the result. She has had to usem elbow crutches since her 6th month of her 1st pregnancy. She is now 12 wks pregnant after the unfortunate of failure of birth control pill after having a gall bladder operation, this was the result of many health problems after the birth of her daughter. Her rheumatologist advised a caesaerian section for future births. Unfortunately her obstetrician advises against this. Do you have any help for us in this problem
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012