Had bad chest infection. Advised x-ray. Having shortness of breath, panic attacks. Symptoms after discontinuing smoking. Suggestions?

hi i had abad chest infection in early december and had a temp was prescribed 875mg/125mg amoxycillin was told need chest xray if temp didnt go felt better days later. started feeling pain in chest and under ribs doctor put me on nexium didnt help ihave shortness of breath and if ilay down i can hardly breath on my right side pain in my back and chest and under ribs 37.3 temp i cant even sleep laying down because istart panicking cause icant breath please help ifeel terrible ihad abdomen us n0 gallstones everything normal i dont have a cough but i started feeling like this when i smoked istopped smoking aweek ago symptoms still as above please help michelle
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013