Had a stomach bug, nauseated, drinking fluids, pain in the same spot. Explain situation?

I ve recently had a stomach bug (3 days ago). I was throwing up for a period of an hour. I did NOT have diarrhea . The days following the throwing up I was very nauseous, light headed, and weak. I also had a terrible headache . I didn t eat much all weekend but continued to drink plenty of fluids. Last night, I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I touched it. It felt like something poked me on the skin. After looking, nothing was there. While sleeping I felt a pain in the exact spot every time i would bend or twist my torso. Now in the same spot, if I laugh or cough or sneeze (or hold a baby on that side) I have a burning sensation that is slightly painful. Can you explain what is going on??
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013