Had a medtronic pacemaker placed for tachy-Brady syndrome, have pounding heart beats, headaches. Should be concerned ?

Hi I recently had a medtronic pacemaker places for tachy-Brady syndrome . I am 33. Since I have had this pacemaker I keep getting odd sensations when laying on my sides or even just sitting up. My heart will few like it is pounding really hard or skipping beats. I also get a pretty bad headache with it. My addrs1 dual chamber dual lead pacemaker was place on the 15th of January! Should I be concerned? Also my pacemaker was placed subpectoral on the right side and it keeps moving into my armpit area. Just would like your opinion in what I should do or what could be causing the symptoms. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013