Had Pneumonia, been coughing terribly, bottom lip was numb and face looks puffy and droopy. Taking advil and Albuterol Inhaler. Treatment?

My wife has had Pneumonia in October and it lasted until February. She seemed better but 3 weeks ago, she was babysitting our 8 year old nephew who had a 103 degree temperature, My wife got sick again and may have pneumonia. She has been coughing terribly for 3 days and we have a doctors appt tomorrow but she noticed tonight that her bottom lip was numb and face looks puffy and droopy, She has been taking non stop advil cold and sinus and Albuterol Inhaler, Trying to find out if this is a result of the meds or just signs of excessive coughing, She is upset and trying to calm her down, Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013