Had PCOS, cervix high and closed, missed period. Will cysts return?

I m 33 and had pcos , in jan last year my obgyn said all the cysts had gone. In June i fell pregnant, this was confirmed by my GP with a pregnacy test and and internal, my cervix was high and closed. Due to the dates, she said to come back in a few weeks to do an ultrasound, i went back and nothing could be picked up. Uterus was empty, this was in July. In September i still had not had a period and i went back, she just put me on the pill, saying it will induce bleeding, all i ve had so far is a pinkish discharge around the time i should get my period . I ve since relocated and seen another GP who did just said that my cysts might be back and to see my obgyn which i ve done but that s 3 weeks away. What could be wrong? I know i m not pregnant as i know what it feels like to be pregnant, i have a 4 year old. Where is my period?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013