Would a woman having complex atypical endrometrial hypalsia adenmoysis need regular checkups for hypalsia post hysterectomy ?

I am 31 having a hysterectomy in 3 weeks. I have complex atypical endrometrial hypalsia adenmoysis. When Hysterectomy is done is it usually a total cervix ovaries as well or just uterus or uterus and ovaries. found out tuesday def needed hysterectomy got date date for op on thursday. I never even thought about asking about cervix. If i keep ovaries (the produce excessive oestrogen and minimal if any progesterone) am i at a higher risk of cervical cancer and ovarian cancer . (ovaries have pcos and non pcos cysts). after hysterectomy will i need any regular checks/tests because of the hyplasia. ty for your help
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011