my mum has a lot of blood in her pants but she has had a hysterectomy
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello vicky5879
welcome to healthcare magic
is it that your mom has piles or anal fissure? but that will lead to a moderate amount of blood. if this is so she should better goto an ayurvedic shalya tantra expert for a kshar sutra
if the blood is coming through vagina she should urgently go and see a gynae
if along with bleeding she has fever ...then its utmost urgent to hospitalise her..
otherwise start ayurveda treatment:
styplon 1 tab twice a day with 125 mg bolbadhr ras ... and saptamrit lauh i tab twice a day with amla (olive)
dr. bhagwan