Had IUD inserted. No periods. Negative pregnancy test. What do I do?

hello, i have a problem im not sure how to handle, i had an iud inserted in may 2012, iv had regular periods until i started having sex again in august and i have only see my period once since august, iv been sexually active so i just concluded that i was pregnant and the cooper t dint work, but after various tests the result is nagative , iv been trying to give as many excuses as i can, even blamed it on me beign overweight but now i really feel pregnant. what do i do?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012