Had ECP pills. Can I conclude pregnancy based on Beta HCG test?

Hi. I am married since Nov 2010. I didnt have my periods for 2 months i.e. Dec 2011 & Jan 2012 after tests my dr. asked me to take Regestrone 5mg for 5 days. After which I got my periods for 3 months. After 3 months I had an ECP (I Pill ) and the periods stopped again since 2 months. Dr. concluded that it is the side effect of ECP and I should take Regestrone medication again. I proceeded but periods didnt come yet.. It has been 14 days since I took the last dose. Now for my personal satisfaction I got Beta HCG test done which shows 0000.89. and the report says it is 3 months of pregnancy. I want to know if this can happen because of the regetrone dose or I can conclude it to be a pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012