History of miscarriages. Trying to concieve. Prescribed Utovlan. Take on first day of next period?

Hello, My gynaecologist prescribe Utovlan 5mg for me. Reason is, we are trying for baby number two. I had 5 miscarriage s . All test were fine and no problem or reason why that s happened wasn t found. My periods are sometimes every 21 days, 28 days or 30 days. Before my period was spot on every 28 days. My doctor prescribe Utovlan 5mg Take one daily from day for 21 days then take 7day break. Repeat for 3 cycles. My question is, shall I start taking Utovlan on my first day of next period? Sorry just feel very confused and don t want take this wrongly. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013