Planning for kids. Using duphaston. Positive urine test, miscarriage. Prescribed mcbc-69 and diane35. Reason?

We r planning to have kids since one yr. I was using duphaston for four months. While using duphaston I got a positive urine test.But suffered a misscarriage on 38 day itself. two months passed. I stopped using duphaston.Today I went to doc and was advised to take mcbm-69 and diane35. Am I getting treated in the right way. Doc saw my previous reports and said I have small follicles and so this might be delaying in release of ovaries..whats going on??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012