Grain stain of vaginal discharge showed numerous gram positive cocci, gram negative cocci bacilli, squamous and pus cells. Conclusion?

gram stain of vaginal discharge revealed the following result: Gram stained smear shows numerous gram positive cocci in singles and in pairs, numerous gram negative coccobacilli and occasional gram negative bacilli. numerous squamous cells and numerous pus cells noted. fungal elements present (spores). I am a 21 year old female who had multiple sex partners and is currently in a 3 year relationship with a 23 year old male who also has had multiple sexual partners before me. Condom is our mode of contraception . my first sexual experience was when i was 17 years old. no history of being pregnant. no diabetes or any other disease. no asthma . history of ovarian cancer on my maternal grandmom. what does the result most likely imply? thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012