Glob in throat, coughing mucus with blood. All tests normal. Possible reason?

Every morning (this has gone on for about 5 months) I have a glob in my throat and when I cough it up it is bloody and mucous. Without fail this happens. During the day it is fine. Seems to be when I lay down. I have had a chest xray , endoscopy and an ENT to put camera down my nose to my vocal chords. There seems to be nothing going on in all these venues. The blood is dark but not bleeding as it is in the mucous.No coughing, no sore throat , no tonsils. Can you tell me what might be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013