Gastric problems, cramps, loose stools, undigested particles in stools, no appetite. Cure?

For last 3 months I wake any time from 4am with gas and sometimes cramping pains and most mornings I need urgent bowel movement as soon as I get up. Movement is always loose and is generally in significant volume, my gut pushes everything out quite forcefully. Often visible pieces of partly-digested food in with it. Am left feeling weak and queasy and have no appetite for food or drink for several hours.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms can be caused by intestine severe infection, IBS, anxiety, pancreas disease, intestines partial obstruction, intestine inflammatory disease (Crohn`s disease, ulcerative colitis), parasites infection. It is advisable for you to have some tests as it last for too long now. You should start with abdominal ultrasound, full blood work with liver tests (AST,ALT,GGTP), pancreas amylase, bilirubin, urine analysis, stool tests. If you do suffer also from mucus or blood in stool, coonoscopy is advisable.
If no findings in this tests, you should ask your doctor to try therapy with Rifaximine 400 mg 3x1 and Mebeverine 200mg once a day.

Hope this will help.
Feel free to ask further questions.