Gaggling leading to vomitting after a large meal, overhead exercise, sensitive throat area to clothing, necklace. Suggestions?

I have gag issues leading to vomiting that happens in various situations such as after eating a large meal, doing an over head exercise that creates tightness in the throat area (tricep extensions), or sometimes just out of excitement. I have always had a sensitive throat area to clothing or a necklace but i can touch with my hand without issue. in cases like after a large meal i feel a tightness in my chest and try to cough to open up my throat and relieve the gagging sensation.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012