Frequent weakness, tiredness, lightheadedness, low appetite, mouth ulcers, pain around chest and stomach. Cause?

The last couple of weeks I haven t felt myself, weak, tired, light headed often. The last few days my appetite has disappeared, feel constantly sick but not physically, even drinking makes my stomach feel queasy. I normal eat a good amount of food. I m started to feel very weak from not eating or barely drinking like normal. I keep getting mouth ulcers , feel little pains around my chest and left side of my stomach but nothing too bad.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012