Frequent urination. Advised to insert camera to look into the bladder problem. Opinion?

Hi,i Urinate quite frequent,4-8 times a day.Very Soon after urinating(10-20 mins),sometimes i start feeling the build-up again and then i go again but not much comes out.Some times 2nd time much of urine comes so it varies but i do feel the need very often.It does vary if i am taking more water/drink empty stomach or if i have eaten properly and ..i went to a private doctor who asked my history.I told him that i had urinary track infection 10 years ago and my brother who is a doctor told me over phone to take some anti-biotic which fixed the problem at then.Then almost until 5 years back i was having regular unprotected sex with my wife(oral,vaginal,anal).Last time i performed unprotected oral was almost year ago.This doctor scared me by saying the medicine i took 10 years ago for UTI was not sufficient treatment as i needed more than an anti-biotic.So now he assumed after listening to symptoms(also sometimes i pass easily sometimes i have to wait few seconds, it passes in 2-3 goes with small intervals, sometimes i have to squeeze a little from the back side of penis )) that my urinary track has shrinked and he wanted to put a camera to see what s the situation and he also wanted to check my bladder He also made it look like very urgent.I got so scared that i feel not going to doctor that i will have to find out something terrible.I am worried if it is something leading to un-curable thing or any potency complication for me in future.I do have normal erect ..its just the urinating bothering me.Please advice Thankz YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012