Frequent occurrence of rash on hands and legs that seem like small bumps, bathed with stored water. Cause?

Hi, My skin is very sensitive. I have eczema . But now I don t have any eruptions. However, since yesterday I am getting rashes on my hands and legs. It is like small bumps, but its completely spread. I am not sure what could have triggered this. We have installed a new tank for storing water and I showered in that water yesterday. Is it due to that? What shall I do as a remedy to this problem? I don t want this to flare up . Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013